Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last of the Fall Wreaths

Welcome to the pineapple door blog. Thank you for all of my viewers who keep checking back to see if I have created a new post. Life has been crazy these last two weeks, sound like your life. I think it is my life everyday.
Anyway, I have been working on the pineapple door business. Of course, making the last of the Fall wreaths for this year with the remainder of the materials. The exciting news is I am now selling on Etsy. Most of you viewers visit etsy.com all the time, and this is a new website for some of the viewers. The easiest way to find my wreaths is to type in: thepineappledoor and click seller/usernames. That way it will bring you to my etsy shop directly. All of the wreaths will still be posted on this blog. If you are in the triad area of Greensboro, NC then email my contact information or comment on the blog post. And, if you are not local, then please order any of the spectacular wreaths on etsy. I realize the shipping is not ideal on the larger sizes, but I promise you the wreaths are so incredibly wonderful, especially the 34x34 size!

Here is what is left in stock of the Fall Wreaths. If you think they look good in the picture, you will absolutely love them in person. The pictures do not do them any justice.

This wreath is named RED. It's dimensions are: 18x18/priced: $60.00

Small and Full of life. Notice the border of berries on the outside of the wreath. They just give the right touch.
This wreath if titled: A Touch of Blue..........Size 24x24/ priced: $85

This wreath is called: Fall Berries........size is 24x24/ price is $85
This wreath is called: Grape berries with Spray....size 35x35/ priced: $130

I still have available:
Christmas Naturally: Size 35x35 and priced at $130

Miss Holiday Wreath: Great to leave out through Thanksgiving and Christmas. She is one of my favorites. Size: 34x34 and priced at $120

A Touch of Grape: Size 30x30/ priced $95

pumpkin berries: Size 24x24/priced $75.......I have a set of these for all the homes with double doors. They look beautiful!

Fruitful Harvest: these are my small petite pair/size 18x18/priced $60 each

Thank you for reading this post. The pineapple door welcomes all of your friends. pass the website along to your friends. Thanks, the pineapple door

1 comment:

Jeremy W. said...

Looks great Bets! You have great ideas!

family time

family time
all smiles