Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hey Everyone,
I am getting more and more in the mood for Christmas. Today I was out shopping for wreath materials for the upcoming Christmas wreaths. I have finished four, which I will post tomorrow. I wanted to inform all of you who are in the triad the Christmas Bazaar's I will be participating in:
Jesse Wharton School Holiday Bazaar
Thursday November 6, 2008
3:00-6:00pm

Home of Lori Redding
Sunday, November 9, 2008
2511 Lafayette Avenue
Greensboro, NC

piedmont school holiday shopping show
Saturday November 15, 2008
Old Mill Road
High point, NC
9:00-3:00

2008 Christmas Craft Show and Greek pastry sale
Saturday December 6, 2008
9:00-3:00
Dormition of the Theotokos Greek Orthodaox Church
800 Westridge Rd
Greensboro, NC 27410

Hope to see you at the shows if you are in the Triad Area of North Carolina.
Thanks for viewing this post. Have a great night! The pineapple door

1 comment:

Janie said...

Hey Betsy. I'm so excited to learn about your new business and all your georgeous wreaths. Wish I could be there in person to see them all, but your printed piece looks great! Let's catch up soon.

family time

family time
all smiles